I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with tunisia-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Zemitron (Brand name: Zofran)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.93||$14.54||$70.18 $55.63|
|90 pills||$0.85||$29.09||$105.26 $76.18|
|120 pills||$0.81||$43.63||$140.35 $96.72|
|180 pills||$0.77||$72.72||$210.53 $137.81|
|270 pills||$0.74||$116.37||$315.79 $199.42|
|360 pills||$0.73||$159.98||$421.06 $261.07|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.49||$9.50||$53.94 $44.44|
|120 pills||$0.44||$18.98||$71.92 $52.93|
|180 pills||$0.39||$37.98||$107.87 $69.89|
|270 pills||$0.35||$66.45||$161.81 $95.36|
|360 pills||$0.34||$94.93||$215.75 $120.82|
Zemitron is used for preventing nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy or surgery. Zemitron is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor blocker. It works by blocking a chemical thought to be a cause of nausea and vomiting in certain situations (eg, chemotherapy).
Use Zemitron as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zemitron with a full glass of water.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Zemitron, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zemitron.
Store Zemitron at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zemitron out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ondansetron.
Do NOT use Zemitron if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zemitron
- you are taking apomorphine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zemitron. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had an allergic reaction to another serotonin 5-HT3 receptor blocker (eg, dolasetron, granisetron)
- if you have liver problems or a certain type of irregular heartbeat (QT prolongation, long QT syndrome).
Some medicines may interact with Zemitron. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Apomorphine because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Zemitron
- Antineoplastic agents (eg, cyclophosphamide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Zemitron.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zemitron may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zemitron may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zemitron with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Zemitron should be used with extreme caution in children younger 4 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Certain strengths of Zemitron are not recommended in children. If you have questions about using Zemitron in children, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Zemitron while you are pregnant. It is not known if Zemitron is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Zemitron, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; wheezing; unusual hoarseness); chest or jaw pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; numbness of an arm or leg, or sudden severe headache or vomiting; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness; skin tingling or numbness; stomach pain; trouble urinating; uncontrolled muscle movements; vision changes or loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
We employ only professional medical specialists, who are always ready to provide the necessary assistance and intake directions. Following the individually adjusted recommendations will minimize the risks of any abnormalities and development of side effects. Do not start the course until you are sure you have no contraindications or precautions for the drug use. The following side effects may appear if you misuse or overuse the medicine:
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- decreased urine
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- increased thirst
- loss of appetite
- loss of bladder control
- loss of consciousness
- mood changes
- muscle pain or cramps
- nausea or vomiting
- noisy breathing
- numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- tightness in the chest
- total body jerking
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Difficulty with speaking
- loss of balance control
- muscle trembling, jerking, or stiffness
- shuffling walk
- stiffness of the limbs
- twisting movements of the body
- uncontrolled movements, especially of the face, neck, and back
- fast heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- dry mouth
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- trouble sleeping
- Decrease in the frequency of urination
- decrease in the urine volume
- difficulty with passing urine (dribbling)
- painful urination
Incidence Not Known
- Blurred vision
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fixed position of the eye
- heart stops
- inability to move the eyes
- increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- no breathing
- no pulse or blood pressure
- noisy breathing
- pounding heartbeat
- slow or irregular breathing
- sticking out of the tongue
- trouble with speaking
- uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- unusual facial expressions
- Feeling of warmth
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- redness of the skin
|Accession Number||DB00904 (APRD00481)|
70%-76% (Plasma protein binding)
Low blood pressure and fainting, sudden blindness, severe constipation
Ordering medications online, you need to make sure they can be delivered to your area. We offer free international shipping, so customers can get quality and affordable treatments, irrespective of the country they live in. We also ship to a range of Tunisia cities:
- El Mourouj