I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with tunisia-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$2.26||$27.82||$73.11 $45.29|
|30 pills||$1.80||$55.65||$109.67 $54.02|
|60 pills||$1.34||$139.12||$219.34 $80.21|
|90 pills||$1.18||$222.60||$329.00 $106.41|
|120 pills||$1.11||$306.07||$438.67 $132.60|
|180 pills||$1.03||$473.02||$658.01 $184.99|
|270 pills||$0.98||$723.44||$987.01 $263.57|
|360 pills||$0.95||$973.84||$1,316.02 $342.18|
Sildalis is a unique medical product which is the innovative breakthrough of the best pharmacists all over the world. This combined remedy is for the treatment of the sexual dysfunction in men. This drug includes the most known active components – Sildenafil and Tadalafil. This combination allows users achieve a powerful and stable erection and at the same time prolongs the sexual act. The medication starts to act in 20 minutes. The time of action is up to 36 hours.
Before the beginning of the treatment you should ask your doctor how to take this drug, what dose should be used, how often the tablets may be taken and what recommendations to increase the efficiency of the treatment are. All these recommendations are directed to provide the maximal safety of the treatment and avoid the side effects.
- Sildalis tablets are taken directly before the sexual intercourse with a little of water.
- The drug should be taken minimum 30 minutes before the beginning of the intimacy because this time is enough for the complete dissolution of the active components in the stomach and penetration into the blood.
Users should take one tablet of Sildalis at least 20 minutes before sexual activity.
The daily dose should not increase one tablet containing 100 mg of Sildenafil and 20 mg of Tadalafil.
Sildalis doesn’t require regular intake, so if you have missed the dose, you can just ignore it.
Store Sildalis in a dark dry place at room temperature away from children’s reach. Necessarily check the expiry date on the package before you start taking the drug.
Please follow the instruction. If you try Sildalis for the first time, it is necessary to consult your doctor. Thorough timely consultation will let you avoid possible adverse effects and make your treatment as efficient as it can be.
Sildalis can cause serious adverse effects if not taken properly. Consult your doctor to find out if you are able to take the drug without serious adverse effects. Hypersensitivity to the drug’s components, low blood pressure and other conditions can be contraindications for the use of Sildalis. Sildalis, as a combination of Tadalafil and Sildenafil citrate, can interact with other antihypertensive agents. It’s not recommended to take Sildalis together with medications that lower the blood pressure or vasodilators.
- If the man has a heart attack or stroke within 3 months before the supposed beginning of the treatment, it is not recommended to take the drug. It causes the tension to the work of the cardiovascular system, and a weak heart may not bear it.
- If the man is diagnosed with allergy to Sildenafil or Tadalafil, the further use of the medication is contraindicated.
If the patient has severe affections of liver (including cirrhosis of liver), renal failure, cardiovascular diseases, severe type of glaucoma, diseases of the blood, anemia, low conductivity of joints, it is necessary to consult a doctor and if necessary have the additional examination.
In rare cases, Sildalis can be a cause of negative effects: nausea, diarrhea and vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness and vertigo, flushing, heartburn and drop in blood pressure or vision problems, including blurriness and hypersensitivity to light. Though, most patients never experience any of those adverse effects.
We employ only professional medical specialists, who are always ready to provide the necessary assistance and intake directions. Following the individually adjusted recommendations will minimize the risks of any abnormalities and development of side effects. Do not start the course until you are sure you have no contraindications or precautions for the drug use. The following side effects may appear if you misuse or overuse the medicine:
- Painful or prolonged erection of the penis
- Changes in color vision
- Acid or sour stomach
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- cold sweats
- faintness or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- hearing loss
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- shortness of breath
- slow or fast heartbeat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bloody nose
- body aches or pain
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- difficulty with moving
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- excessive eye discharge
- eye pain
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- feeling of warmth, redness of the face, neck, arms and occasionally, upper chest
- increased erection
- lack or loss of strength
- loose stools
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle stiffness
- nasal congestion
- neck pain
- pain in the arms or legs
- pain or burning in the throat
- redness, pain, swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- reduced sensitivity to touch
- runny nose
- sensation of spinning
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- spontaneous penile erection
- stomach upset
- swelling of the eyelids
- swelling or puffiness of the eyes or face
- swollen joints
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- tenderness in the stomach area
- trouble with sleeping
- unable to sleep
- upper abdominal or stomach pain
- voice changes
- watering of the eyes
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- cracks in the skin
- decrease or change in vision
- difficulty with speaking
- double vision
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- headache, severe and throbbing
- hives or welts
- inability to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
- inability to speak
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of heat from the body
- numbness or tingling of the face, hands, or feet
- red irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, swollen skin
- redness of the skin
- redness or soreness of the eyes
- scaly skin
- skin rash
- slow speech
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- sudden cardiac death
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
|Accession Number||DB00820 (APRD00071)|
Oral, Rat LD50 = 2000 mg/kg, no deaths or toxicity.
Ordering medications online, you need to make sure they can be delivered to your area. We offer free international shipping, so customers can get quality and affordable treatments, irrespective of the country they live in. We also ship to a range of Tunisia cities:
- El Mourouj